Are you living with a chronic condition such as arthritis, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease or chronic pain? The Live Well, Virginia Workshop can help you take control of your life!
- Find practical ways to deal with pain and fatigue
- Discover better nutrition and exercise choices
- Understand new treatment choices
- Learn better ways to talk with your doctor and family about your health
- Get the support you need
- Make a step-by-step plan to improve your health and enjoy your life!
- Group meets weekly for 2.5hrs for 6 weeks. FREE & Open to the Public
- Space is Limited! Pre-Registration is required. For more information: (757) 933-2618
CHRONIC DISEASE SELF-MANAGEMENT
Space is Limited! Pre-Registration is required. For information: (757) 933-2618
Thursdays, June 22 to July 27, 2017 1:00pm—3:30pm Edgeworth Park at New Town 5501 Discovery Park Boulevard, Williamsburg